Join us Monday, May 27, at Super Lube at
6541 Thomasville Road (near Bradfordville Road)
between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. for our
Oil Change Fundraiser!
You get 50% off your oil change, plus free lunch! While Super Lube changes your oil, you can enjoy a hot dog or and hamburger, a bag of chips and ice cold drink! And, a portion of the proceeds go to Broken Hearts of Florida to help families affected by congenital heart disease and other pediatric heart diseases.
Listen to our radio ad.
Our programs and services include:
- a Financial Assistance Program for heart families who need assistance during a planned or unexpected hospital stay;
- PICU Family Dinners, a weekly event held in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital where families in the Unit enjoy a free meal and good company;
- Food from the Heart Pantry, a source of free, quick, nutritious snacks and light meals for families in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital;
- Care Packages for children and families who are in the hospital; and ouR
- May Day Picnic, an annual daylong event in Gainesville for heart families and their health-care providers.
Come get your oil change for half-price, get a free lunch and support an organization that supports, educates and connects families affected by pediatric heart disease.
We sincerely thank Super-Lube and Cumulus Radio
for their generous support of Broken Hearts of Florida!
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.