Saturday, November 16, 2013

Does God give us more than we can handle? Read this and you decide.

This week has been a very hard week for several of our heart families, for my colleagues at work, for some local families in Tallahassee I've never met but have been praying for, for fellow heart moms I've never met in real life but love keeping up with through Facebook. 

Over the past several weeks, I've seen posts that say or allude to the saying that "God doesn't give us more than we can handle." And each time I see it, I think about this blog post by Jill Haskins, a fellow heart mom I've never met in real life, but love chatting and Facebooking with. 

Jill says that God does give us more than we can handle, and she explains why she believes that. Jill gave me the OK to share her blog post here ... thank you, Jill, for always sharing your heart, even when it's breaking. 

God DOES give us more than we can handle.


No comments:

Post a Comment